Christmas Crackle Puddings
Looking for an easy-peasy holiday recipe to charm the Christmas socks off your family and friends?
These little gems require no baking, no cracking eggs, no sifting flour, and very little time. That’s my kind of recipe.
You will need
- 200 grams of milk chocolate
- 100 grams of butter
- 3 cups of Coco Pops
- 100 grams of white chocolate melts
- 10 red Smarties
How to make them
- Line muffin pans with pretty, paper cases (Christmas colours recommended). Place the milk chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (tip: you don’t want the bowl to touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until the chocolate melts and the mixture becomes smooth.
- Mix in the Coco Pops and divide the mix into the paper cases. Mould the mix into a dome shape and put it in your fridge for 2 hours until firm.
- Nearly the same deal. Place the white chocolate melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until the chocolate melts and is smooth. Next, spoon a little white chocolate over each set pudding, and top with a smartie (to look like a little pudding). Leave to set.