Raspberry Remedy for the Summer Heat!
We're all familiar with those hot summer days that are so hard to avoid. Sometimes you're in the mood for tanning oil, sand between your toes, and the sound of the ocean. Other days, you just want to keep cool. Well, I have the perfect recipe for a yummy and healthy raspberry smoothie to cool you down! And it's super easy!
You will need 3 ingredients:
- 1 ripe banana
- half a cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup milk
- Place raspberries and banana into a blender or mixer
- Pour in milk of your choice. I used soy milk, but you can try full cream, skim, or almond milk.
- Blend ingredients together until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with a few extra berries (optional).