Clueless About Life July 04 2013, 0 Comments
Everyone knows Cher Horowitz from the 1995 cult classic film, Clueless, right? Even if you, for some godforsaken reason, have not seen the film, we can all still identify her as the epitome of the popular, 'Queen Bee' girl in every high school, that one person with enviable influence and, especially in Cher's case, major style. While Cher may not be the best role model for young girls, it's true that we can learn a lot from her about life, and of course, coordinating outfits. Here's some lessons that we've taken away here at Ra Ra after watching the movie for the billionth time...
1. "Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex."
2. Your best friend should be someone who 'gets' you. "Dionne's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us."
3. Choosing your outfit for the day should be an adventure. And if you don't have a rotating closet or computer generated clothes co-ordinator, it probably won't be.
4. There is no such thing as having too many clothes. "Do you prefer fashion victim, or ensembly challenged?"
5. Fluffy always beats practical.
6. Shopping sprees are as effective as therapy and only slightly more expensive.
7. The two day rule - "Christian said he'd call the next day, but in boy time, that meant Thursday."
Sometimes, it's okay to be a little Clueless in life. "As if"!!